This week we are going to become familiar with using a class blog.
Each week we will be using our blog to share our ideas about the literature we read and the themes we discuss in class.
I will expect you to finish the assignments on this blog each week. If you do not, you will have to finish them for homework.
This week, please use google docs to answer the questions below:
- How do you feel about using technology (computers, internet, smart boards, etc.) in the classroom and why?
- What experience do you have using blogs as part of your classes?
- Why is it important to learn to use a blog for our class?
- How will using this blog help you in the future as a college student and when you are a professional adult?
Once you have answered the questions below, please paste your answer into a comment to our blog. Be sure to put your first and last name on your post so we know who you are. Please do not use a nickname because this can be confusing.
Then, read two classmate's comments and write a comment to them answering the questions below:
- What do you like about their blog post and why?
- What did you find interesting and why?