Our principal, Orlando Sarmiento, would like our class to create a workshop for teachers about Bullying, which will include a screening of the film Bully.
Today I would like you to work with two other students (on one computer) and help plan for the workshop.
You and your team should do the following (written in your google drive):
- Create an icebreaker to use with the teachers. An icebreaker is like a game, that will help participants relax and feel welcome. The icebreaker should be about bullying in schools. It should involve movement and discussion questions. Perhaps you can include statistics/information about bullying in this section.
- Create 3 questions to ask teachers before showing the film (pre-screening questions).
- Create 3 questions teachers should answer while watching the film.
- Create 3 questions teachers should answer after watching the film (post-screening).
- List any other ideas you have to make this a successful workshop.
When you have completed this, please post your ideas to our blog. Then read the ideas of other teams and give constructive feedback (what you think is useful about their ideas, any suggestions you have (respectful suggestions).