This week we are going to think about bullying and why it's a human rights violation.
To begin, please visit these websites:
- The Bully Project - watch trailer by clicking on link, then clicking button that says "watch trailer"
- NY Times interview - watch what the film maker says.
- CNN clip on film - watch
- Go to Do Something and do something. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Where it asks you what cause, select violence and bullying. Then fill out the rest of the form and do what it asks you to do! Also, give them your email address to get emails about helping others.
- In google docs, write a response to the questions below:
- a. What does bullying mean to you?
- b. Have you ever been a victim of bullying? How did it make you feel?
- c. How is bullying a human rights issue?
- d. What steps can you personally take to help those who are bullied