Today we will continue to visit very important websites for human rights:
Please visit the websites below and do the following:
- Teaching Tolerance - visit the whole website, www.tolerance.org , especially their magazine page - click on one back issue of the magazine and read an article from it.
- Youth for Human Rights - visit the whole website and watch the film "The History of Human Rights" on the home page
- Not in our Town - visit the whole website and especially the Newcomers High School page, www.niot.org/nios/newcomers.
In Google Docs, please answer the questions below:
- Please write what you learned from each website.
- How can you use these websites for yourself?
- Which website was your favorite and why?
Now paste your answers into the comments section of our blog. Then respond to two other students' blogs and tell them what you liked about their post.