Today we are going to think about the Anti-Defamation League's No Place for Hate Campaign.
- Please visit the ADL's No Place for Hate Website.
- At the bottom of that page is a link to a resource guide for the campaign. Please click on that link or click here.
- Read through the guide and the suggested activities. Think about our class and what you think would be realistic and appropriate for our class to do this semester.
- In Google Docs, please answer the questions below:
- What does No Place for Hate mean to you?
- In what ways are you helping our school be a No Place for Hate school?
- What activities did you see in the resource guide that you think we should do as a class?
Now post your answers to our class blog.
Then read your classmates responses and write back to them, telling them:
- What do you think about their answer to what No Place for Hate means to them?
- What do you think about their ideas for our class?