This week we are going to learn about Not in Our Schools and Not in Our Town.
First off, please watch this video that they made about our class and our partnership with St Luke's, two years ago:
If it doesn't work that way, please click on this link to watch the film.
Now visit our the Not in our Schools website.
- Sign up for the Not in our School newsletter (there is a place to sign up on the right side of the page).
- Read "About Not in Our School" at the top right of the page.
- Click on "What do you say?" (top right of the page). Watch the video, and answer the question of the month, in Google Docs, as Blog 2.
- Post your answer in two places: on our blog as a comment, and on the Not in Our School page for "What do you say?", where it says "Post your reply".
Now visit the Not in Our Town website.
- Click on the picture for "act" in the yellow bar in the middle of the page. Register on the site and read how you can take action. Do one of the actions.
- Go back to the home page for Not in Our Town.
- Read one of the stories or watch a film on that page.
- In Blog 2, write your reaction to this piece.
- Then post your reaction in two places: on our blog as a comment, and on the NIOT page where they ask for comments (below the video or article).